HR Officer /Manufacturing/Onsite parking & canteen
$30 - 33 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
5 November 2018
My client is well regarded within the industry for its services within Electronics and Engineering. Due to the busy period of the year they now seek additional assistance within HR with assist with all rounder HR functions, working in a dynamic environment where no day is the same
Reporting into the Human Resources senior team, the duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to.
- Change project pending EBA outcomes - project to write, issue, facilitate info sessions and implementing new contracts across the organization
- Leadership topic - building engagement across the organization
- Client group coordination for our Technical Functions area (trades, engineers, specialists and executives)
- IR / ER support - investigations, performance management and management coaching
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
You will have strong and confident communication skills with a positive and optimistic character with proven experience ideally in a similar industry. You must have a strong customer service focus, be a self-starter and highly organised. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft office is required (Intermediate level Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010690398
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100