HR Manager | OH&S | Manufacturing
$100000 - 110000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 30, 2018
This is a great opportunity to join a well recognized business and utilise your strong background within Human Resources and Occupational Health & Safety expertise. Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client is looking for a proven OH&S/HR Manager to join the Executive Team.
This role will be reporting into the General Manager and focus on managing a wide range of HR Generalist activities such as;
- Remuneration and contractual agreements
- Industrial relations
- Managing reviews, key deliverables and performance management
- Creating & implementing HR practices, policies and documentation compliant with legislations and strategic values
- Assist with Payroll
- Generalist advice and support
The preferred candidate will have experience within manufacturing and or FMCG. Resilience, passion and drive are the key qualities that will allow you to be successful. Exposure to the following will also be required:
- 4+ years hands on experience
- Experience in ER/IR including awards and EBAs
- Payroll, injury management, return to work
- Proficient in MS Office
In return, this opportunity is open to flexibility either full time or part time for the suitable candidate.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830 0010558105