$45000 - 47000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
27 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a growing innovative organisation who are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to work as part of a team on the companies products, if you are creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
- Handling all inbound and outbound calls from ATM/TCR/Cash Express/CRT merchants, and card holders.
- Liaising and coordinating with external third-party service providers to resolve issues.
- Provide technical assistance and support to resolve ATM/TCR/Cash Express/CRT faults and issues.
- Accurately record client's technical information and faults.
- Proactive follow up and closure of all cases.
- Perform your allocated tasks promptly and according to the company procedures.
- Raise cases for all activities capturing accurate description of incidents.
- Assign FLM/SLM to cases and gain ETAs.
- Follow-up all outstanding cases.
- Provide consistent and accurate information when responding to queries.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of helpdesk procedures.
- Provide proactive and efficient service to all merchants.
- Develop good relations with the merchants to instill confidence.
- Participate as a constructive team member through knowledge sharing and team discussions.
- Share own ideas and encourage other team members to do so.
Your skills and Experience
- Experience in an IT support capacity
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A strong troubleshooter
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like you please apply today, resumes in MS word are preferred.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631