Hardware Support Engineer | $30 p/h + Super | 2 Weeks
$30 - 31 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
A global IT managed services provider specialising in infrastructure support, projects and data-centre technologies.
As a data-centre engineer you will be part of a project team tasked with decommissioning a collocation data-centre. Previous exposure to data-centre technologies and experience with a similar project would highly beneficial.
- Un-racking servers
- Un-cabling servers - structured and unstructured, Fibre and Copper
- Asset Management
- Un-patching fibre
- Manage power junctions
- Experience in a data-centre
- Decommissioning experience
- Hardware management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Flexible with availability
If you have Work boots/Steel toe capped boots and your own relevant tool set then this would be beneficial.
Valid Photo ID will be required for entry to the Data-centre.
If you have the relevant experience and are immediately available then please apply now.
For more details please email - [email protected]