General Manager IT | Automotive Services | Melb South East
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 11 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 10126696MS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leading Automotive Services company. Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this is one of the industries fasted growing companies that prides itself on exceptional service delivery.
The General Manager of IT will provide operational support and leadership to the APAC region's technology infrastructure and management of the IT team.
The General Manager of IT will be responsible identifying and assisting in providing project management needs for business projects. In addition, responsibilities include:
- Coaching and managing to develop a high-performance team.
- Follow the strategic platform and direction as set-out by the APAC leadership team.
- Ensuring that all systems have an upgrade roadmap to keep them updated.
- Development of IT policies and procedures, standards and conventions.
- Supporting ERP project delivery and putting in place a post ERP world system and support architecture for APAC.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication skills. You will also have also have a minimum 7 years' experience in IT Management. You will have also have:
- Demonstrated experience preparing and managing departmental budgets.
- Experience in change management.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at a senior management level.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
You must also have:
- Relevant project management certifications such as PMP, CBAP, Agile, Scrum.
- Experience to training a team
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 10126696MS
140 William Street