Front End Developer | 3 Month Initial Contract | CBD
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 10 January 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 100219SJR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a client based in the CBD to find a front end developer to join their dynamic team.
The role of front end developer will report into the software development manager and will entail a high standard of web and front end development to ensure a critical project is finished on time. It is essential for the candidate to have a strong work ethic whom can implement immediate technical expertise, working in a team and autonomously.
We are looking for a contract senior front end developer, who can add immediate value to a highly important project based in Melbourne's CBD.
The successful candidates will possess:
- 5+ Years front end development experience
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, PostCSS.
- Consuming web services and familiar with AJAX/CORS.
- Continuous Integration and unit testing.
- Strong problem solving skills
- User Interface design skills
- Responsive frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Exposure to Single Page application design patterns i.e REACT / Angular JS
- Angular JS
- Workflow automation tools (i.e. grunt/gulp)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661 quoting reference number: 100219SJR
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street