$40 - 50 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
28 June 2019
Your new employer is a longstanding market leader within the manufacturing industry. Due to a recent growth an opportunity has opened for an experienced financial accountant to assist during the transition for the next 3 - 6 months.
In this dynamic role you will report directly to the financial controller and will be responsible for
- Manage assigned month-end tasks/processes & support the team to meet reporting requirements and deadlines
- Prepare Financial Statements in accordance with accounting standards and deadlines
- Assist with management of Financial Systems as required
- Assist team with preparing of department & corporate budgets
Offer support to team, other sections within the Department and the Business as a whole
You will have worked in a financial accounting role in a medium to large team where you have learned best practice and have a strong understanding of financial accounting in order to teach and develop others.
- A CA / CPA qualification
- More than 5 years post graduate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel your experience is relevant, please apply.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number:
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100