$90000 - 120000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
June 21, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a parent company for a group of industrial companies. Starting from humble beginnings, this organisation has grown to be a market leader here in Australia turning over in excess of $300m per year. This role is based at the Australian head office in the South East of Melbourne managing a team of high performers.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the role will encompass the following duties:
- Preparing yearly budgets for all Group Companies;
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts and Forecasts for Board presentation;
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, controlling expenditure and cash flow requirements;
- Assisting in the preparation of Audited year-end statutory accounts;
- Preparation and lodgement of all statutory taxes and changes;
- Conducting internal audits and examining financial records to check for accuracy;
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data;
- Reconciling monthly balance sheet accounts;
- Leading a Team of Accountants across the Group in all Financial matters;
- Reviewing processes and procedures to mitigate internal control risks;
- Controlling Quarterly Stock Takes and daily Cycle Count Reporting;
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy;
- Managing and training staff when necessary;
- Preparing and Reporting on Monthly KPI targets.
Your values will align with the core values of the company, that being: you will incorporate respect, integrity and teamwork into your day-to-day actives. Be customer focussed and have individual accountability. You will possess a strong desire to learn about and experience new things, be optimistic and take initiative to do things that make a difference.
Skills and Experience:
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Sound negotiation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Attention to detail with an analytical mind;
- Commercial and business acumen;
- Deadline orientated
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook experience
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830- 0010502656