Financial Accountant - Tax and Statutory
$40 - 40 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
September 3, 2018
Our client is a large, listed global business based in the south east. There is an immediate opportunity for a CA qualified Financial Accountant with 2 - 3 years' experience in the commercial space to join this organization for a career changing opportunity.
Reporting directly to the finance manager, this key position is designed to assist in the preparation statutory and tax reports, intercompany balances and charges. Month and year end duties, ideally with experience in transfer pricing.
This role will be a gateway to a 2ic role with real career growth opportunities to Finance Manager and beyond.
- You will be an experienced CA Financial Accountant with Minimum 2 years experience in a multinational business.
- Experience with intercompany balances and chargers. .
- Statutory reporting preparation experience.
- Tax preparation - handy but not essential
- Transfer pricing - handy but not essential
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Shannon Angemi in our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference No: 06830-0010613135