Financial Accountant |Import Wholesale Distribution |
$45 - 50 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
August 8, 2018
Our client is a well-established wholesale, retail and distribution business which has been in operation for over 30 years. Solid growth with strong existing commercial relationships points to significant future growth and success, leading to a newly created role!
In this highly visible role you will report to the general manager and will be responsible for:
- Implementing robust accounting policies and procedures
- Provide transparency into operational costs, margin analysis
- Drive budgeting, forecasts, long-term strategic planning
- Development of modelling to identify key business drivers
- Month end reporting
- cash flow, tax management, financial control/reporting.
- monthly tax journals and local tax requirements. Includes PAYG, FBT, GST, - Company tax, W/H tax.
- Monthly intercompany balance confirmations.
- Monthly account reconciliations
- General ledger postings.
- Payroll postings to ledger.
- Stock and inventory control
- As a CPA or CA qualified professional you will have sound systems skills in MYOB, XERO, or a large ERP system
- Outstanding communication and business partnering skills.
- Available for an immediate start
- Able to work across several business units while maintaining a strong attention to detail. Ideally have experience in privately owned SME business with great commercial acumen.
- The ability to work independently and autonomously
- Experience with financial modelling and analysis is highly desired
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010570920