Finance Manager - NFP Organisation
$85000 - 90000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 30, 2018
Finance and accounting
This organisation, a registered not-for-profit company, provides a variety of health & social services across South East Melbourne. Their dedicated team needs a hands-on Finance Manager, who is highly motivated and has strong organisation skills, to join their small finance team in the South East. You will develop and maintain effective communication networks and working relationships both internally and with key external stakeholders.
This is a part-time role, 30 hours a week and will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
Reporting to the General Manager Corporate, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead the development and management of financial budgets and plans
- Ensure financial and governance related funding, policy and accountability requirements are met
- Prepare monthly & annual financial reports and prepare data for dashboard reports
- Develop annual operating budget with CEO & Executives
- Management of debtors, creditors and project accounting
- Ensure effective management of cash flow
- Ensure monthly financial, accounting & payroll reports are prepared and distributed
- Identify and drive change management initiatives, processes, programs & strategies
You will have experience working within the health or NFP sector and minimum 5 years' experience in the key facets of financial management & financial operations. You will have excellent communication skills and experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of financial systems.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA/CA qualified
- Knowledge of Federal and State Government health funding
- Demonstrated experience using a payroll system (HR3 preferred)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010169992