Finance Business Analyst
$78000 - 86000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
3 December 2018
Finance and accounting
A leading not for profit that has been working with our community for over 100 years. Together with their partners, they address community needs whilst building strong people, strong families and strong communities and as such, look for individuals who are positive and vibrant to join their inclusive & collaborative team.
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, you will partner with operations to provide meaningful analysis which will help drive margins and assist in generating greater returns for the organisation.
- Analysis of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports
- Provide Sector, Area & Centre Managers with informed analysis of reports
- Provide commentary on significant variances to budget
- Prepare reviews of annual budgets and forecasts
- Perform variances through an understanding of key business drivers and performance metrics
- Ensure internal stakeholders are provided with information that assists decision making
You will currently be working in a commercial organisation in a similar role or management accountant capacity. More importantly, you will have a zest for life and be passionate about working for an organisation that gives back to its community.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related discipline
- CPA/CA qualification or studying towards
- Strong communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference: 06830-0010751853
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100