Finance Business Analyst
$95000 - 105000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 27, 2018
Finance and accounting
Operating since 2000, this privately-owned organisation has become an Australian market leader in their industry. The organisation has experienced substantial growth over the past few years and, as a result, must ensure that it has a strong focus on people strategies and processes that will support this period of continual growth. Located in the South East, this organisation has a large finance division and a newly developed FP&A team who are looking for their next superstar analyst!
You will have support and be mentored by a CA qualified individual that started off his career in one of the Big Four Firms.
Directly reporting to the FP&A Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- All budgeting, reporting, analysis & commentary related to corporate departments and company overheads
- Monitor financial performance including delivery of month end review
- Track company risks and opportunities for all P & L lines including preparation and review of monthly packs
- Reporting monthly & quarterly as required to Shareholders & Executives
- Provide analytical support including scenario modelling as required
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Project and ad hoc support to support Senior Leadership
You will have worked within Professional Services, alongside having 1-2 years industry experience and a desire to grow & develop in your next role.
- Experience working within Professional Services
- Degree qualified in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- CA/CPA qualification
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with key stakeholders
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly articulate and numerate
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010555908