Experienced Bookkeeper - immediate start
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 08 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 02468AR
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
We are looking for an experienced, Bookkeeper for a growing, highly successful and innovative Plant Hire company based in the South Eastern suburbs in a permanent position. This varied role will suit someone with hands on transactional accounting experience, particularly with Accounts Payable, which comprises a large part of this position.
- High Volume Invoice Processing, matching Purchase Orders
- Supplier/Creditor reconciliations, petty cash reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Full function AP, knowledge of AR
- Processing payments
- Monthly accrual adjustments
- Attending to queries
- Bank Recs
- Month end reporting
- FBT returns
- Ad Hoc administration duties
- Excellent communication skills is essential
You will be an experienced, knowledgeable and motivated Bookkeeper/Office Manager who has outstanding communication skills and has worked in demanding, fast paced workplace environments with an ability to meet deadlines. You will be a team player, flexible in your outlook, and have a willingness to learn new systems and procedures, and perform other duties where required.
Please only apply if you are on a minimum of 1 weeks' notice or less.
Job Reference Number: 02468AR
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley