Node.JS Technical lead | $140K + | Inner CBD suburbs
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 08 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 123456LE
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are looking for a Node.JS expert to join one of the most reputable development teams in Melbourne.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology stack and join a highly agile development team which is both fast paced and challenging.
To matriculate, you will need to be someone who can demonstrate great commercial experience with Node.JS in both the client and server side, and you will also be someone who has experience working in TDD or BDD enivonments.
The organisation you will be joining are widely reputable in their own industry and have a genuine focus on being a great place to work.
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least 5-7 years
- Experience with Node.JS in a commerical enviroment (ideally at least two years of experience)
- Experience of working with TDD/BDD patterns and frameworks
- You will have the capacity to be involved in software architecture decisions, providing architectural and technical guidance
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
There is a strict interview process now in place and interviews will be happening with the client under a strict timeline, meaning responses and feedback will be prompt.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]
140 William Street