Embedded Software Engineer | $80-100K | South-East Suburbs
Post Date : 26 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 123456LE
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half are working with an award-winning organisation based in the South-East suburbs who are seeking an embedded software engineer to join their growing team.
You will be joining a widely regarded organisation in their own sector who have a focus on being a reputbale product development company working with clients across multiple sectors.
The organisation has a genuine focus on being a great place to work, as well as being a great environment for career progression and internal growth opportunities.
Reporting to the Engineering manager, the role of Software Engineer will have broad responsibilities which cover:
- Perform tasks in an efficient & timely manger
- Write and review engineering documentation, test plans and reports
- Design & implement test cases for all software deliverables
- Participate in project, team and sprint meetings
- Perform daily SVN check-ins of all code and maintain project repository
- Ensure all engineering activities are completed to a high standard
- Support all quality continuous improvement initiatives
You will be an experienced Software engineer looking to join an innovative organization.
You will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with exposure & skills in the following:
- Electronics, Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Experience in C & C++ Programming
- Ability to write & review engineering documentation
- Commercial experience with embedded software engineering projects
- Experience with embedded processors, digital buses and communication technology
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Valid Australian working rights
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for the next step then please don't hesitate in applying today.
140 William Street