Data Analyst | SE Suburbs| $95-105k+ Super
$95000 - 105000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This is a family business that competes with the biggest players in its market; with a reputation for excellent product and services this company has, over the years, continued to go from strength to strength. Investing in its technology and its people this business is uplifting its capability in a number of key areas, and the teams are excited about the collection of projects in the pipeline.
This data analyst position sits in a small technology team that work closely with one another. With specialists in other functions the team are looking for someone passionate about data - maintaining it, manipulating it, and presenting it in usable forms. The organisation is moving off some core business systems and implementing new systems and software packages. As this technology transformation is happening there will be a lot of work around transferring and transforming data, around data integrations, database management, and in offering useful insights based on data analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Data migration - data cleansing, ETL, setting data standards.
- Data mapping and data modelling across the entire business.
- Database management, data troubleshooting and analysis.
- Information/data analytics for a varied range of stakeholders.
- General support around the delivery or ERP & software packages.
You will likely be in a data analyst role, working for a small - medium enterprise. You should enjoy working with data and working as part of a close knit team. You should enjoy an environment that can sometimes be fast paced, but that also offers great work-life balance.
You should have most, if not all of the below:
- Extensive experience with data migration, ETL, and data integration work.
- An advanced level of knowledge and experience with SQL.
- Experience in a small team, experience analysing an entire organisation's data.
- A positive attitude to your work, and a willingness to broadly support the delivery of a breadth of technology projects.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week or call 03 9691 3661.