Customer Service/Call Centre | Insurance/Finance Background
$24.30 - 26 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
My client is who is well known for their luxury brand, is now seeking a well presented and experienced Customer Service officer to attend to calls, in this assignment you will feel welcomed and a part of the team. A pre-requisite for this role is previous experience ideally within the Insurance Industry. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity to work in this team environment with such a well-known and corporate client!
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will manage your day by completing the following tasks:
- Communicating with both internal and external customers
- Advising customers with regard to their Insurance options
- Up selling and cross selling where possible
- Providing quotations and following through to acceptance
- Maintaining customer database
- Updating database as required
- Ad-hoc administration associated with the role
You will be a highly organised and a professional Customer Service Officer. You will have a bright personality and excellent interpersonal skills with previous experience in a similar role. You must have the ability to multi-task and work within a team. You will also demonstrate a proactive attitude and the ability to add value to the business and in return you will be rewarded.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 10120369JM