Customer Service Representative | Distribution + Logistics
$52000 - 52000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
Located in the south east suburbs of Melbourne, my client provides a broad range of product and services to people throughout Melbourne and throughout Australia. Covering a range of industries they are looking for a fun candidate to join their team.
You will be proficient with the following duties:
- Customer enquiries
- 30+ calls a day
- Order taking
- Phone enquiries
- Follow up on orders
- Liaising with various departments and warehouse
- Process sales and inventory transactions
- Processing of sales order/ inventory transactions pre-costings and stock transfers
To be eligible for this role, you will be an experienced customer service representative and been in this position for 2 + years. You will be available to interview and commence immediately. You will be well presented, have a strong work ethic and possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. You will have experience working in a similar role.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent Relationship building skills
- Background in a call centre environment
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 04573JM