Customer Service/ Order Entry
$25.15 - 25.15 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
August 3, 2018
Our client is seeking a fresh face to begin at their fastest growing retail and wholesale store located in the South East Suburbs. With over 30 years' experience in timber laminate and carpet industry with over 100 stores Australia Wide they have rapidly grown their team.
You will be responsible for mainly over the phone and face to face customer service and some day to day administrative tasks. Your daily tasks will be but not limited to:
- Booking appointments
- Order Entry
- Creating invoices for sales orders
- Supporting the overall administrative tasks of the business
- Collecting monthly sales traffic figures
- Data Entry from the collected sales figures into their sales systems
- Resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Liaising with the ware house staff and internal sales staff
- Managing new contractors in service delivery
You will have at least 2 years' experience in a Customer Service role, preferably in a retail/wholesale environment. You will also have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to resolve any customer complaints, so a proven track record in rapport building is definitely required.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information or contact Elise Martin from the Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010558019