Customer Service Officer | Temporary | Full Time
$24 - 24 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
My client is well known for their luxury brand, and is now seeking a well presented and experienced Customer Service officer. A pre-requisite for this role is previous experience within the Insurance or Finance Industry. This is a great opportunity to get a well-known company on your resume and build on your experience!
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with both internal and external customers
- Advising customers with regard to their Insurance options
- Up selling and cross selling where possible
- Providing quotations and following through to acceptance
- Maintaining customer database
- Updating database as required
- Ad-hoc administration associated with the role
You will be a highly organised and a professional Customer Service Officer. You will have a bright personality and excellent interpersonal skills with previous experience in a similar role. You must have the ability to multi-task and work within a team. You will also demonstrate a proactive attitude and the ability to add value to the business.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 092342JM