Customer Service Officer | Retail Company | SAP
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 9303764JM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Our client is a leading retail company, based in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs. Due to growth they have now a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated customer service officer.
Previous experience in a Customer Service role is essential. As the first point of enquiry you will continually provide exceptional customer care.
- Sales order processing from receipt through to dispatch using SAP
- Ordering products and ensuring consistent stock levels are maintained at all times using stock analysis and forecasting
- Raising purchase orders
- Control of packaging and dispatch processes ensuring time frames are met and exceeded where possible
- Liaising with freight companies, monitoring customer delivery dates, following up on delays
- Assist with customer enquiries
- General Ad hoc administration duties as required
You will have strong and confident communication skills. You will have proven experience ideally in a similar role. You must have a strong customer service focus, be a self-starter and highly organized. This role is starting immediately and you will need to have your own vehicle as this role isn't accessible by public transport.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9303764JM
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley