Customer Service Officer | Retail Company | Call Centre
$24.30 - 24.30 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
Our client is a leading retail company, based in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs. Due to growth they have now a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated customer service officer.
Previous experience in a Customer Service role is essential. As the first point of enquiry you will continually provide exceptional customer care.
- Liaising with freight companies, monitoring customer delivery dates, following up on delays
- Assist with customer enquiries
- General Ad hoc administration duties as required
- High volume of calls (call centre background highly regarded)
- Liaising with technicians in order to resolve problems
- Communicating with both internal and external customers
You will have strong and confident communication skills. You will have proven experience ideally in a similar role. You must have a strong customer service focus, be a self-starter and highly organized. This role is starting immediately and you will need to have your own vehicle as this role isn't accessible by public transport.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 0719423JM