$32 - 33 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
2 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the services industry experiencing rapid expansion. Due to a promotion the team require a Credit Controller to assist in a short-term capacity.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Credit Controller with key responsibilities including:
- Monthly reporting and ledger management
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong credit controller experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals within the finance department
- A flexible workplace with the opportunity to work close to home in the eastern suburbs
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100