ConnectWise System Engineer | $700 per Day
$700 - 800 / day
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
August 7, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced ConnectWise Engineer to complete a ConnectWise implementation project. Our client is urgently looking for someone that has extensive knowledge and experience in the configuration and implementation of the ConnectWise software suite.
Reporting directly into the Head of IT, you will carry the responsibility of overseeing and coordinating the successful implementation of the ConnectWise product suite. While liaising with third party providers, the implementation engineer will also act as an initial escalation point for the business and provide ongoing maintenance of the implemented software.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the change process with the ConnectWise implementation.
- Implementation of suggested enhancements to the existing infrastructure.
- Establishing and maintaining effective, professional relationships with senior managers, the desktop support team and partners.
- Completion of assigned project work.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and update the software builds on all existing systems.
- Develop detailed, customized work plans to ensure effective execution of ConnectWise implementation into the organization.
You will be an impressive Systems Engineer with proven hands on experience designing, building and maintaining technology infrastructure, especially the ConnectWise product suite. You will show strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels of the business, while having a solid understanding of the platform to perform on premise implementation.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve complex problems in a flexible and logical manner.
- Must be knowledgeable with ConnectWise Manage and Automate and have a great understanding of an MSP environment.
- Proven expert ability of managing, reviewing, updating, implementing the ConnectWise product suite.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements of business systems.
- Provide day to day end user support and share best practices tips and tricks to enhance and increase the organization's user knowledge.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows (server and desktop) technology and related systems, including patch management, software deployment tools and security.
- Public cloud technology experience - Azure preferred.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart.
Job Reference No: