Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 07 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9988402PT
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
The organisation is a local subsidiary of large global organisation. Operating in over 60 countries the business is an industry leader within its field both nationally and abroad. This is largely due to the strategic innovation of leadership and the businesses dedication to its customer base.
Working with and reporting to the CFO you will ensure that relevant effective processes underpin and support the businesses in the achievement of its objectives. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Support the development of recommendations to improve efficiency and/or strengthen internal controls, the various IT support systems such as CRM, SAP and external billing platforms
- Liaise with external advisors and internal stakeholders on accounting and taxation matters
- Deputize for the CFO as required
- Financial Management
- Financial Reporting
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of financial data within SAP, Tagetik and other reporting systems * Management of month end and year closing
- Cose periods and perform system rollovers
- Ensure audit and statutory adjustments are correctly treated.
- Working with local and international Finance, Treasury and Taxation departments in a global matrix organization.
You will have had experience in financial accounting and reporting. You will be ideally CA/CPA qualified and have experience using SAP. You will have worked closely with senior finance professional in both a reporting sense and mentoring. Your written and verbal communication will be exemplary.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Lee Pollard in our Mt Waverley office on 03 9239 8100
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley