C++ Firmware Engineer | 12 Month Contract | South East
$500 - 600 / day
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 2, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a market leading product development firm who specialise in developing embedded devices for specialised industries.
This innovative organisation are seeking C++ Firmware Engineers to join their high performing culture.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the role of Senior Software Engineer will commence immediately on a 12 month basis and will be responsible for:
- Providing expert software development services and expertise
- Analysis, design and implementation of innovative software, using C++
- Integration of software to various hardware across mining, bio medical and business products
- Liaising with project managers, other engineer teams and Quality Assurance to develop and deliver exceptional solutions to our customers
- Actively participate in design and code reviews
- Conducting both unit and integration testing
- Provide technical documentation of solutions created
- Contributing to the further development of the software team through continual improvement initiatives.
This is a Senior Firmware Engineer role who will be joining an innovative organisation.
You must be available to start immediately:
Key skills include:
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- 7+ year's experience in one or more engineering disciplines
- Experience with Modern C++ , C++11 & Boost
- Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) experience, FreeRTOS
- Experience working in a regulated industry, with a rigorous QMS and Safety Requirements such as Aerospace, Biomedical, Defence, Automotive, etc.
- Experience working in an Engineering product design focused organisation
- Have sound knowledge of relevant software development principles, techniques and practice
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary product development environment
- Bring a passion for solid, reusable and scalable software
- Medical Device Development experience
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services