Embedded Software Engineer | Immediate Start
$400 - 450 / day
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working exclusively with a development company who specialise in developing embedded devices for multiple uses and various industries including sport, healthcare, government.
A vacancy has become available for a contractor who has experience working with embedded software and is comfortable taking lead responsibility for designs.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the role of Embedded Hardware and Software Engineer will commence immediately on a 2 month basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking full responsibility for the software design
- Working closely with external industrial and mechanical designers
- A major part of the role will entail the integration of a number of existing off the shelf hardware components
- Ensure all engineering activities are completed to a high standard
- Support all quality continuous improvement initiatives
This is a Embedded Software Engineer role, who will be joining an innovative organisation.
You must be available to start ASAP.
Key skills include:
- Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Experience in C & ASM Programming
- Ability to write & review engineering documentation
- Experience working with the following components / design elements
- Bluetooth (especially low energy) / Bluetooth beacons
- IoT boards
- Mobile data modules
- Interfacing with cloud services
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne