C# & C++ Developer | South East | Immediate Start
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 05 October 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : SJR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a market leader who specialise in developing embedded devices for multiple uses and various industries.
A vacancy has become available for a 3-6 month contract who has experience demonstrating pragmatic problem solving skills and sound judgement to solve complex issues arising from own work and that of others.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the role of Senior Software Engineer will commence immediately on a 3 month basis and will be responsible for:
- Taking full responsibility for the embedded firmware and software design
- Exhibit an advanced knowledge of design skills and methods
- Architectural design-patterns and best-practice for high-availability software
- Deep understanding of static and dynamic code analysis tools and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of software testing and test coverage analysis
This is a Senior Software Engineer role who will be joining an innovative organisation.
You must be available to start immediately or before the end of October:
Key skills include:
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- 7+ years' experience in one or more engineering disciplines
- Experience with an embedded firmware
- Experience design and architecting with embedded devices & multi environments
- C++ and C# experience
- May possess specialist knowledge in a narrow area in addition to being a generalist
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street