Business Analyst - HRIS
$100000 - 110000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
24 May 2019
Our client is a government body who has recently been granted budget for the largest program of work that they have seen in history. This program is surrounding the improvement of organisational efficiencies through various implementations and upgrades of applications.
The Chief Information Officer has an impressive background in project management and is striving to achieve a more positive customer experience, enhance user experience and increase compliance and controls in the business.
This role represents an excellent long-term opportunity to work with an organisation that is in an extremely exciting time and will offer continued professional development with a good work-life balance. This business analyst will require and focus on the following areas:
- Knowledge of and experience with Recruitment, On Boarding, Off Boarding, Learning & Development, Talent Management, Performance Development modules in an integrated Talent Management System
- Knowledge of HR and T&A business processes, policies and practices will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in HR and T&A system implementations
- Experience with integrating HR, Payroll and T&A systems
- Knowledge of and experience with Time & Attendance Systems - exposure to Awards and EBAs advantageous
- Experience with data migration including identifying data sources, data extraction and conversion
- Experience with system implementation project tasks such as requirements gathering, configuration, user acceptance testing, conducting training, change management
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process and assist with UAT issue logging and resolution
- Develop end user training material such as training manual, information sheets, presentation materials
- Assist with administrative tasks such as scheduling workshops, setting agendas, taking minutes
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as you liaise and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Work closely with Project Manager, People Experience Lead and Vendors in addition to a range of key stakeholders
- Team player with excellent organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional multi tasker
This position will offer stability and security through a long-term contract in the government sector allowing career development in an environment that is encouraging of work-life balance and flexibility. Potential part time options can be considered.
You are an immediately available (or close to) Qualified Business Analyst with experience in process mapping and/or business case development in waterfall environments. You will be able to communicate with stakeholders across IT and the business whilst providing initiative and intuitive thinking surrounding business process improvement. You must be able to understand the problem before trying to address the solution.
This position will suit a person looking for longer term positions with the opportunity to still maintain a lifestyle outside of work whilst growing as a professional.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.
REF: 06810-0010617624 AQ
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631