Business Analyst - FP&A
$85000 - 95000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
September 7, 2018
Finance and accounting
The organisation was established close to 100 years ago right here in Melbourne and today is unquestionably the market leader. With a focus on customer service and sustainable, well thought through growth the firm has gone from strength to strength. They have opened retail stores in every state and territory around Australia and New Zealand. Their product range has grown to include only the best products and accessories on the market and they have worked hard to become an employer of choice.
As an employer of choice, you will be surrounded by some of the best talent Melbourne has to offer. Reporting to a long-standing employee yet recently appointed Financial Planning & Analysis Manager your role will see you:
- Prepare group annual budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Analysis including, new sites, store performance, market trends, product profitability etc
- Partner with regional managers and senior leadership to support business decision making
- Assist with monthly board reporting
This is a forward-looking role and highly visible across the business. It's newly created and will be instrumental in creating the value of what the division can offer the business.
Everyone from the owner down to the store assistants are best of breed. Humble, customer focussed and exceptional communicators. As a Business Analyst you will have:
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in a management accounting or business analysis capacity
- CA/CPA qualification
- Advanced MS Excel experience
The successful applicant will have a personable nature and experience communicating complex financial information to non-finance speaking stakeholders.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010619719