$60000 - 70000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
12 September 2018
Finance and accounting
Established over 30 years ago, this organisation has grown to have more than 3,000 employees working in 21 countries and has become a market leader in their industry. Partnering with the likes of the AFL, Australian Open, WWE, Frontier Touring & Live Nation, this organisation is an exciting one to be a part of!
Due to recent acquisitions and substantial company growth, we are looking for an assistant accountant who is passionate and eager to take the next step in their career. The possibilities for growth are endless within this organisation.
You will be working closely with the Finance Manager and Accountant on several projects that have occurred due a recent acquisition, after which you will be responsible for the following:
- Accounts payable processes
- Assist with collections of payments from outstanding debtors
- Assist with month-end processes
- Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and year end reporting
- Account reconciliation
- Support your manager in accounting and reporting activities
- Any other tasks as directed by Management
- Other ad hoc reporting as required
You will have a 'Can Do' attitude, excellent communication skills and a desire to be part of a close-knit team. This organisation is passionate about hard work & integrity and are looking for someone with the same attributes.
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in accounting or similar subject
- CPA/CA qualification or working towards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using MYOB
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference: 06830-0010626605
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100