$50000 - 55000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
June 29, 2018
My client is a young and dynamic wholesale business that specialises in the giftware industry. Due to current growth and internal promotion they now seek a strong Administrator/Customer Service Officer to join there fast dynamic team.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager this role will include a variety of different tasks on a daily basis and would suit someone who thrives off a busy working environment. Duties will include the following:
- A first point of contact for customers - attending to incoming calls
- Process orders end-to-end
- Manage all first level incoming inquiries;
- Address customers' needs/expectations
- Deal with customers on a regular basis, this includes, but is not limited to, customer complaints, returns, credits and payments from customers
- Manage an efficient filing system
- Data entry as required
- General housekeeping of office space
- Providing occasional assistance to the warehouse team as required during peak times
Our client is looking for a system savvy and motivated individual who can hit the ground running and perform to a high standard with minimal training and supervision. You will have a high attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and time management skills. You must be proficient in MS office and have the ability to prioritize and work in a busy working environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010496136