Administrator | Retail Manufacturer
$26 - 27 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 18, 2018
My client is a leader in importing and wholesaling of fine furniture and deal with medium to high tier Retailers. They pride themselves on their workmanship and design and ability to provide the market with innovative value for money. Why would you chose to be part of this great company is because they have:
- Strong distribution backbone
- Extensive international collaborations
- Passion for design
- Commitment to continuous improvement
This position requires someone who is motivated, driven and wants to be part of team who enjoys working in a busy and varied role. You would need to possess very strong administrative skills as well as a can do attitude and be prepared to assist others when needed.
- Product coding into Pronto
- Review and ongoing management and entry of prices
- Data management
- Respond to all email enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Production of marketing flyers and brochure
- Ensure all product data such as specs, checklists, images etc are uploaded into Pronto and filed correctly
- Creation and maintenance of the process documentation and standard operating procedures for each task being undertaken with the Sale and Marketing function
- Distribution and maintenance of communication
- Adhoc duties as required
You will be a highly organised and a professional Administrator who wants to take their career to the next level. Along with a bright personality and excellent interpersonal skills this could be your ideal role. You will have experience working in a similar environment and have the ability to multi-task and work in a busy environment. You will have a proactive attitude and look to bring your positive energy to this role. Experience with Pronto and Publisher is highly regarded.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010522120