Administrator All Rounder | Temporary |
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 19 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 097886JM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
The client an independent Education provider located in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs is seeking an experienced Administrator to start immediately. The Client is one of Melbourne's leading Independent schools. If you have experience working within the Education Sector we would love to hear from you!!
Reporting to the Manager you will manage your day by completing the following tasks:
- Answering, screening and transferring calls
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax, mailing and laminating
- Preparing and processing of documents including enrollments and certificates
- Providing Administrative support to the PA
- Assisting the marketing & HR department with year books, OHS and more
- Being the first point of contact for all parents, students and teachers
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years within the Education Sector and be available to commence immediately. You will be a motivated, professional and proactive Administrator whom has excellent time management skills. If this is you, please click APPLY NOW!!
**Must have a working with children's check**
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 097886JM
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley