$25.15 - 25.15 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
June 27, 2018
This company is a reputable family business with over 30 years' experience in Retail Property Services, they have now expanded their services to shopping centre management, retail leasing, retail advisory, master planning and financial reporting. Due to their growth they are seeking another valuable staff member to their ever growing and innovative team.
This opportunity is an Administrative Executive position and you will primarily be supporting the leasing staff and administrative manager 40% of the time. You will also be performing the day to day Administrative tasks for the company and be a vital part of the team. Your daily tasks will be but not limited to:
- Manage outbound mail and all marketing material, arranging couriers
- Schedule meetings for internal and external stakeholders within the company, taking minutes at meetings and booking seminars
- Support the overall administrative tasks of the business
- Collecting monthly sales traffic figures
- Data Entry from the collected sales figures into their sales systems
- Distributing faxes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to keep up to date with the day to day business.
You will have a background in Administration (Retail Shopping Centre) industry preferred of 12 months at least. You will also have to have the ability work autonomously, have a competent understanding of Microsoft and Progen programs. However, the most important attributes for our client is to have a candidate with a can-do attitude!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010511087