Customer Service Representative
$26 - 28 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
15 October 2018
Our client who has a strong presences within Retail in the South Eastern suburbs. Due to recent restructure they now have now a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated customer service officer to join the team.
Previous experience in a Customer Service role is essential. As the first point of enquiry you will continually provide exceptional customer care.
- Sales order processing from receipt through to dispatch using SAP
- Raising purchase orders
- Control of packaging and dispatch processes ensuring time frames are met and exceeded where possible
- Liaising with warehouse to make sure product is available, monitoring customer delivery dates, following up on delays
- Assist with customer enquiries
- General Ad hoc administration duties as required
To be success, you will have strong and confident communication skills. You will have proven experience ideally in a similar role. You must have a strong customer service focus, be a self-starter and highly organized. This role is starting immediately, and you will need to have your own vehicle as this role isn't accessible by public transport. SAP experience is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010493929
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100