Administration Manager | Not-For- Profit | Maternity Leave
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 03 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101884CG
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation providing outstanding services for people with disabilities and youth services throughout Victoria.
Reporting to CFO, you will be responsible for;
- Managing a team of 4 administrative staff
- Training, coaching and staff development
- Overall responsibility for the organisations' HR function including Recruitment, Training, Performance Management and Retention
- Providing administrative support to the Board
- Policy implementation and reviews
- Company wellbeing and safety
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated previous experience in a similar role as an Office Manager/Leader/HR Manager. You will be proactive, highly accurate and be able to work autonomously while leading a team. As part of the management team you will be required to attend internal and external meetings.
You must have a positive attitude, be highly professional and have exceptional interpersonal skills to deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
This is a contract role and requires a highly experienced person with a strong work ethic.
10 month contract commencing December 2016.
Resumes in MS Word format preferred.
Job Reference No: 101884CG
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley