Admin All Rounder | Temporary | Full Time Hours |
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 22 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 048375JM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
The Client is a growing and thriving health care provider based in the south east. We are seeking a professional and experienced Administrator to join the team ASAP! This person will be supporting various departments, and will be able to utilize their exceptional skillset to implement new processes!
With a minimum 2 years experience as an Administrator, you will possess strong skills in
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ensure employees are compliant in training
- Oustanding written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and working well under pressure and to deadlines
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent reception and client management skills
- Assist with creating and implementing processes and procedures for the office
You will be an immaculately presented, professional individual with the determination to succeed and an eagerness to learn! You will be a committed and focused person and possess excellent all round office skills that you are keen to build on. Sharp computer skills and a CAN DO attitude is a must!
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 048375JM
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley