$30.00 - $30.00 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
23 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leader in FMCG, constructing meaningful connections between the Australian Agricultural community and believing in investing in their communities and people.
- Ensure the accounts are maintained in accordance with the Credit Policy
- identifying any financial risks and minimising the exposure.
- Ensure claims are resolved and actioned in line with credit terms.
- Reconcile accounts
- Build internal/external relationships
- Daily cash allocation of payments to accounts
- Comply with all legislative / statutory obligations and company policies.
- Manage the payment process for claims.
- Participation and support on projects designed to re-engineer internal operation processes
- Identify and recommend areas for continuous improvement that will make it easier to recover payments.
- Identify, investigate and recommend any expansions to credit terms that could enable customers to increase their purchases
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with large accounts
- JDE an advantage
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010953899AB
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100