Accounts Receivable Officer
$32 - 32 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
8 January 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company with an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional. The business is seeking to fill a vacant position for a Accounts receivable officer and needs a self-starter to join the Finance team! If you are looking for a company that offers a great benefits package, this could be a great match for you.
You will be processing full-cycle AR, handling 300+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. In this position, you will process invoices, make outbound collection calls, receipting, bank reconciliations, resolve customer A/R issues and create new accounts.
- Relevant experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent ability to develop relationships with key clients
- Experience in high volume collections environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and high-level accuracy.
- Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
PLEASE NOTE: MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010179026
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100