Accounts Receivable Coordinator, South Eastern Suburbs, SAP
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 29 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 102592CG
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This growing company has an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Accounts Receivable coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Credit Supervisor the duties and responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Telephone collections on overdue debtors
- Ensuring customers are billed correctly
- Issuing invoices and distribute them electronically or by mail
- Responsible for handling customer queries and discrepancies
- Negotiating payment plans when required
- Daily allocations on all payments received
- Creating overdue debtors report
- You will be an experienced Accounts Receivable professional
- SAP experience is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise daily task to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to take initiative and lead the team if required.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 102592CG
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley