Accounts Payable Team Leader, Dynamic role
$35 - 40 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
August 1, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading company in the Healthcare sector who is offering you the chance to be part of a great dynamic work environment. In this high volume role, you will be reporting to the Group Finance Controller and be an integral part of a hard working team.
- Oversee and manage the Accounts Payable team, 3-way matching process and payment runs
- Responsible for ensuring the AP team is working efficiently and effectively
- Working with the internal team and service providers on any 3-way matching issues with the scan and capture system and problem solving appropriate resolutions
- Using the AP and ERP software to resolve unmatched invoices to ensure payments made within terms
- Liaising with supply chain, finance and other business units to resolve invoice and payment issues
- Point of call for AP system (Basware) issues from the business
- Experience with any scan and capture software highly regarded
- 10+ years' experience and 5+ years leading an AP team
- Experience leading a large AP team and dealing with cross functional (customer service, supply chain, logistics) teams.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010562521