Accounts Payable Officer
$27 - 27 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Finance & Accounting
This market leading and innovative Building/Construction company based in the South Eastern suburbs is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, full-function Accounts Payable Officer who maintains great attention to detail and has an ability to meet tight deadlines. This full time temporary role is for 4 weeks in duration.
This is a full-function role and duties will include the following:
- Entering large volume Invoices of high value
- Processing invoices into ERP System
- Supplier reconciliations
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders
- Reconciling statements
- Processing invoices to be prepared for payment
- Preparation of invoicing for payment plan
- Data entry
- Approving supplier credit applications
- Filing, general ad-hoc admin duties
- General Ad hoc admin duties where required
This Is a high volume role, requiring experience with full-function accounts payable skills. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge and experience of Pronto or a similar large ERP system with strong excel skills maintaining around 5 years' experience. Exposure to invoicing processing of high value will be preferred.
This role will also include a high degree of interaction with suppliers requiring strong communication and customer service skills to build strong relationships. A superior level of attention to detail is required as invoice values are of high value. You will also be a team player and be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be able to multi-task.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE 7 DAYS NOTICE