Accounts Payable Officer
$30 - 30 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
This market leading, innovative company in the Construction sector is based in the South Eastern suburbs and is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, full-function Accounts Payable Officer. The successful applicant must obtain great attention to detail and have a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
This is a full-function role and duties will include the following:
- Entering large volume Invoices of high value
- Processing invoices into ERP System
- Supplier reconciliations
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders
- Reconciling statements
- Processing invoices to be prepared for payment
- Preparation of invoicing for payment plan
- Data entry
- Approving supplier credit applications
- Filing, general ad-hoc admin duties
- General Ad hoc admin duties where required
This Is a high volume role, requiring experience with full-function accounts payable skills. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge and experience of SAP or a similar large ERP system with strong excel skills.
This role will also include a high degree of interaction with suppliers requiring strong communication and customer service skills to build strong ongoing relationships. A high level of attention to detail is required as invoice values are of high value. You will also be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be able to multi-task.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE 7 DAYS NOTICE