Accounts Payable Officer
$30 - 30 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
10 December 2018
Finance and accounting
This proudly Australian owned company is a specialist manufacturer in the Building services Industry, with its head office based in the South-Eastern suburbs. This is an exciting and immediate opportunity for a star Accounts Payable Officer who is seeking a full-time temp role. With a very low staff turnover, this company invests in its employees and has a great supportive team environment which encourages innovation!
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Process GL invoices
- Upload payments to bank
- Process International Invoices and Payments
- Creditor Reconciliations and Payments
- Process and Reconcile company credit cards
- Process and Payment of employee expense claims
- Manage Petty Cash
- Admin & Utilities processing invoices and direct debits
- Review and action Outstanding Orders
- Review Do Not Pays (DNP's)
- Weekly/monthly adhoc reporting for the Finance Manager & CFO
- Adhere to Ramvek core values, mission statement and conduct all business in a polite and professional manner
- Demonstrable ability to work within a team environment
- Maintain the level of administrative support provided to the operational team of Ramvek
You will be an experienced full-function Accounts Payable Officer preferably with ASX Dynamics.
You will be highly organised, be able to work in a high-volume environment and commit to an on-going assignment
You will also possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number:
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100