$80000 - 90000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
29 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading IT security firm with internationally recognized technological capabilities, who strive to maintain their position as a leader of innovation within their field.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Systems Engineer is responsible for the monitoring and support of internal systems, connectivity and security. Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop and implement system upgrades and changes
- Ensure projects are delivered to scope, budget and timelines
- Server and network maintenance
- Operating System hardening and WSUS patch management
- Integration of on-premises and cloud services (Azure)
- Software upgrades
- Provide general IT support - including software, hardware, connectivity and security
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
You must be a technically minded IT Systems Engineer with solid theoretical knowledge and passionate about delivering a high level of service to all users.
You must have experience, or an ability, in the following:
- Virtualised environments and products (Hyper-V/VMware)
- Windows 10 operating system and desktop application support
- Windows Server 2016
- Azure, Azure Active Directory, ADFS
- Office 365 (set up and management)
- Back-ups (Veeam)
- SQL Server database administration
- IIS configuration
In addition to the technical skills mentioned, ideally you will have an IT degree or other relevant technical qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritise your work, excellent written communication skills and a positive and motivated attitude.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next step in your IT support career then click on the Apply button today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631