$70000 - 75000 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
22 March 2019
IT and technology
A global, industry leading manufacturer based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, you'll be supporting staff and assisting in the delivery of infrastructure projects as part of a small, diverse and focused IT team who are driven to deliver great quality and solutions to the business.
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, the role of the Junior Systems Admin/Senior IT Support profile will be to:
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the availability of all hardware, servers, systems and key processes
- Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify possible intrusions
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports IT infrastructure applications.
- Ensure IT support requests are resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective backup procedures are in place and completed successfully
- IT Documentation is kept current and accurate.
- Assist in the successful implementation of IT projects.
- Active participation in ensuring 99% system uptime during business hours.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience in a similar position and have key competencies in the following:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level IT Support.
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Office365 (O365)
- Windows 10 OS
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience with Window Server, VMware and Exchange
- Supporting mobile devices
- Very Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- People Orientated, collaborative and friendly.
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis abilities.
Exposure to cloud technologies, AWS or Azure, would be beneficial.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position, please click on the Apply button today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631