System & Network Administrator
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
16 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client a forward thinking technology company are looking for a Systems & Network Administrator with a strong understanding of networking and load-balancing to round out an already hardworking team. If you're a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role you'll maintain servers, deliver support and escalation of all service requests, incidents, problems and changes. Do you want to showcase your creative flair? You will relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience in a helpdesk or a service desk environment
- ITIL certified or proven experience
- Proven experience working within virtualised environments
- Some Salesforce experience
- Experience managing Windows Server & Active Directory environments
- Hands on experience with Office 365
- Strong communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631