$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
11 September 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an established IT managed service provider with national coverage that continues to deliver exceptional service to their varied customer base and is committed to future expansion.
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a range of external client environments by troubleshooting complex issues and undertaking implementation activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing efficient and effective day-to-day support to external users by responding to user requests
- Conduct daily back up and health check activities
- Regular on site client visits
- Efficient use of Service Desk system to record issues
- Administration of Office/Office 365/business applications
- AD account creation, modification, Group Poolicy, file permissions)
- Basic routing and switching activities
- Windows Server administration.
You will be a highly personable IT Support profile, with a minimum of 3 years experience in server and network administration, preferably within a managed services environment.
Specific technical expertise in the following is required:
- MS Windows Server 2012/2016
- AD, Group Policy
- Office 365
- ITSM tools
- Routing and switching
Microsoft and ITIL certifications would be highly advantageous.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position, please click on the Apply button today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631