Service Desk Team Leader
$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
4 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an established IT managed service provider with national coverage that continues to deliver exceptional service to their varied customer base and is committed to future expansion.
As the Service Desk Team Leader you will be responsible for coordinating the Service Desk, who support the company's external client base, ensuring SLA's are met along the way. With an ITIL background you will follow internal processes, ensuring tickets are resolved by delegating tasks and escalated when needed. You will be responsible for communicating outages internally and to clients, whilst also keeping all documentation up-to-date.
Day to Day functions and accountabilities include:
- Lead daily stand-ups to identify priorities and delegate tasks
- Coordinate issue resolution based upon the availability of the Service Desk and on-site technicians
- Manage SLA's and communicate with clients should they be in threat of breach
- Ensure tickets are escalated when needed
- Management of all tickets lodged within the Service Desk
- Assign on-site visits, when required
- Ensure tickets are closed when complete
- Communicate upwards and with relevant internal stakeholders regarding critical issues
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service
- Contribute in the development new processes to increase effectiveness and efficiencies.
Due to the fast-paced nature of this role you will be highly organized and be able to prioritize workloads. You will have worked in, and led, Service Desk teams previously and have strong troubleshooting capabilities yourself.
You will be a natural leader, have management experience and be able to rally the troops in a high-pressure environment when the chips are down. You will be a good problem-solver, able to think on your feet and be able to take the initiative when required to get the best out of your team.
Coming from a similar role this is a great opportunity to embed yourself in a growing organization with a fantastic team culture.
You will ideally have experience managing an end-to-end Service Desk operation, establishing KPI frameworks focused on SLA's, quality and compliance.
Relevant tertiary qualifications and Microsoft and ITIL Foundation certifications would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next step in your IT career then please click on the Apply button today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631